Financial knowledge is an important tool for the future of each individual and a functioning stock exchange with responsible investors is a central component of an economy. This is why the Frankfurt Stock Exchange wants to offer students, the investors of tomorrow, exciting ways into the stock market world and provide teachers with teaching aids.
On this page you will find some accesses. We look forward to your further suggestions.
Collect stock market knowledge in a playful way and with a little luck you will actually become a shareholder.
- The online quiz: Who becomes a shareholder?
- iOS app for the smartphone: Who becomes a shareholder?
Talk to us. You can find us personally at many investor fairs and stock exchange days.
Market Knowledge Online
- Stock exchange from A to Z: the stock exchange glossary
- Collected stock market knowledge: History, Tasks, Marketplaces
Von Bulle und Bär: Information texts on stock exchange trading - ideas for teaching. The brochure offers pupils easy access to the stock exchange. Topics include
- History and tasks of the stock exchanges
- Basic idea of securities trading
- Dynamics of the financial markets
- Importance of stock exchanges for investors and companies
- what influences courses
- why you should invest money.
Worksheets support the material in practical teaching. You can download the brochure and worksheets as PDF files or order the printed version conveniently by e-mail at email@example.com
- Brochure: "Von Bulle und Bär" as a free PDF download
- Worksheets as PDF-Download
The visitor gallery of Deutsche Börse AG offers entire school classes the opportunity to visit the stock exchange. More than 30,000 visitors per year take a live look at floor trading at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. In an introductory lecture, they learn the basics of stock market trading.
- The Visitor Centre programme
- base lecture
- Premium Lecture
- Gallery visit
Service times: Mon - Fri, 9 - 17 CET
Phone: +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 15 15
Our online quiz is about answering ten questions that are becoming increasingly difficult.
Anyone who successfully answers all ten questions wins a Frankfurt stock exchange bull.
- The online quiz: Who will become a shareholder? The student version
The Association of Capital Market Communicators of Listed Companies, the DIRK, has made a small film to bring young people closer to investing in shares: "DIRK explains" that shares are not only for the rich and gamblers what can become of the 100s of grandma on the savings book and what on the stock market. But see for yourself.
- "DIRK explains" on youtube.de.